We, operating as “Soccer-Jackpot.com“, are committed to protecting your privacy and personal data. Personal data is any information about you that can be used to identify you, or make possible to identify you. Personal data is any information about you that can be used to identify you, or make possible to identify you.
Data Controller and Data Subjects
Collection of Information
The personal information we collect from you may include:
- any information you provide to us if you contact us, such as your name, email address, etc.;
- any information you provide to us if you fill out a form to purchase access to our services which is required by us in order to process payments; and
- information about the device you use to access our service such as your IP address and geolocation.
You are not required to provide all of this information, but if you do not, you may not be able to experience all of the services and features available on our service.
We may also observe your use of our service and derive certain information from this which may include personal data such as your access times and browsing activity.
How is your Personal Information Used?
We will use the personal information collected by us to:
- provide you with personalized visits to our service for example by displaying targeted advertising and content which we believe likely to be relevant and of interest to you;
- develop our service and enhance its usability and functionality and improve the user-experience;
- provide you with services which you have signed up for;
- share your personal information with our partners (detailed below);
- recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- serve advertising to you which may be of interest to you;
- process payments for services you have purchased;
- contact you; and
- send out newsletters which you have signed up for.
With whom is your Personal Information Shared?
We may disclose your personal information in the following ways:
- where you have consented, to bookmakers who may use the information to provide you with offers, promotions and other marketing you may be interested in (for information about how to withdraw your consent please see the ‘Your Rights’ section below);
- to third party data, service and software providers that assist us in the function, improvement and optimization of our services such as website analytics, social media, bookmaker partner, email provider.
We may also disclose depersonalized data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our service in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes such as to analyze and understand site usage, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- in the administration of justice; or
- where we have to defend ourselves legally.
The Requirements of Data Protection Laws
- we will only collect sufficient personal information for the uses set out above;
- we will endeavor to keep your personal information up-to-date;
- we will not transfer your personal information to a country outside the European Economic Area unless safeguards are in place to protect your personal information to the standards that apply within the EEA including via standard contractual clauses and Privacy Shield or where the transfer is necessary in order to provide our services on regular basis and/or to develop our services further.
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser’s memory. The cookies used on our service are listed below.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our service or other websites that you visit. To learn more about cookies and how to disable them we recommend you visit the Information Commissioner’s website here.
We use technologies, such as cookies, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyze traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.
We use “cookies” to collect information, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
If you wish to learn more about marketing cookies and technologies and how to delete them you can do so here and here.
One of the service providers that we use for data analytics is Google Analytics. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of our services, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
By using our service you consent to us using the following cookies:
– Essential cookies
Essential cookies are necessary for our website to work effectively. They help make the website usable by enabling basic functionalities such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. This type of cookies may be used to protect and accelerate our website by automatically optimizing the delivery of our content. This is how you get the fastest page load times and best performance. Also, essential cookies may be used for security reasons and to identify our trusted visitors. They may filter bots and distinguish them from legitimate users, preventing any form of spam activity on our website.
These cookies do not correspond to any user ID, nor do the cookies store any personally identifiable information. We advise you to not switch off these cookies. If you set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, please be aware that after doing so, some parts of the webpage may not work.
– Functionality cookies
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, for example your user name, language or the region you are in. These cookies may also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video, commenting on a blog, using a live chat service or forums.
– Analytical/Performance cookies
Analytics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We use different analytics cookies in order to analyze information about how our website is being used. Analytics cookies can process information about the number of visitors to the website, where visitors to the website came from, the pages they visit, scrolling activities, downloads, information about user agent, time spent on the website and approximate geo-location of a device that you use to access our website. We use this information to compile reports that help us to improve the website. Reports may be visually presented through heat maps and anonymized screen recordings. All data we process by use of this type of cookies are presented in an aggregated form and/or pseudonymized.
We mainly use analytics cookies provided by Google Analytics. However, please be aware that we may use analytics cookies provided by other companies whose services we may also use for analytical purposes.
– Targeting/Advertising cookies
Targeting cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display advertisements that are relevant and engaging for the individual user. These cookies serve to personalize the way we communicate with you and help us to evaluate your personal preferences towards specific content that we further use to deliver advertising material to you corresponding with your preferences. These cookies work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience targeted advertising and promotion.
Please be aware that we may use advertising cookies provided by other companies. Also, third party cookies (see the section below) may be placed by our partners in order to promote their products. For example, third party promotional activities may include advertisements such as banners or interstitial ads.
– Third party cookies
Third parties may set cookies when you visit our website. Sometimes that is because we have hired the third party to provide services on our behalf. In other cases, it is because our web pages contain content or advertisements from third parties, such as videos, news content or advertisements delivered by other advertising networks. Because your browser connects to those third parties’ web servers to retrieve that content, third parties are able to set or read their own cookies on your device and may collect information about your online activities across websites or online services. Third party tracking cookies may also be necessary for the effective use of affiliate links and the performance of any affiliate agreements that we have in place.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
For example, we store the personal information you provide on secure computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
If you choose to set up an account with our service, it is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not to reveal this information to others.
We will hold your personal data for so long as you download and use our service and for no more than five years after. We will endeavor to delete any personal data sooner where it is not necessary for us to hold this, but please be aware that we may hold personal data for longer if we are under a legal obligation to do so or where we have a reasonable belief that it is necessary to do so for business or legal reasons.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your personal data;
- a right to access your personal data in machine-readable format and to request that we transfer this to a third party data controller;
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- a right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed;
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of data protection legislation; and
- a right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office in respect of our use of your personal data.
Where you have consented to us sending you marketing communications promoting third party products and services or where you have consented to us passing on your details to third parties for marketing purposes, you have a right to withdraw that consent. You can withdraw your consent by contact us. This will not affect or undo any instances where we have already lawfully shared your information prior to you withdrawing your consent. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such marketing communications.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal data may be processed, you should contact the Information Commission’s Office.
If you contact us in relation to your rights we will do our best to accommodate your request or objection. Please note, however, that not all rights are absolute. Sometimes other legal obligations or third-party rights will take precedence.
If you request a copy of personal data that we hold about you we will require proof of your identity.
You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change.
Please contact us if you would have any queries about, or would like to enforce, your rights set out above.
Grounds for Processing
Our processing of your personal data will be where: (i) it is necessary for the performance of a contract we have with you; (ii) where you have provided your consent (for example for us to send you third party marketing); (iii) it is necessary for us to comply with legal obligation that we are under; or (iv) it is in our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests and such interests do not prejudice your rights or freedoms. Our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests will include:
- ensuring our service is as user-friendly as possible so our customers are encouraged to use it;
- understanding how our service is used to help us plan development and improvements to its functionality;
- promoting our and our partners’ and sponsors’ businesses to those who are likely to be interested in the promotions and services we and they offer and monitoring how effectively we do that;
- facilitating connections between our users and our partners and sponsors; and
- enabling us to benefit from the services and expertise of third party services providers;
Our service is for users who are aged 18 years old and over. We do not knowingly collect personal data from under 18s.
Links to Other Websites
If you have questions regarding this policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact us here. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.